Tuesday, October 1, 2013

APOLOGIES FOR THE LACK OF POSTS


Hey guys, i am sure you would have been wondering why i have not written any posts recently but i just realized that i can't run a fashion blog without a camera. A big bummer! A very big bummer!!

I need to put pictures to what i describe, that is the only way my advice would make sense. I had actually planned a post to define what i think has been the 'ideal medic fashion' but then it clicked. How can i describe it without putting up pictures. Unlike runway fashion or shopping sites that have office wears on sale, pictures of medic fashion or should i say the standard medic fashion is not on the net (partly because it is boring and partly because most medics don't update pictures on the net and also i might not know who and who is a medic on the net).

So till i am able to get my camera. i won't be able to put up any post for a while. However by God's Grace, i should be getting a camera this month or should i say, i should be ordering for a camera this month. I am hoping that the shipping company i am planning to use this month won't disappoint me.

I plan on uploading 'outfits of the day(OTD)' of different shapes and sizes and in different health sectors (so people please if i ask for a picture please say yes.....*smilingandblinkingmyeyes, Thank you), 'Make up of the the day (MOTD)', 'What not to wear' and 'out of the office' wear.

I am hoping i can find a way to combine all that i have to do so that nothing suffers. Still trying to find a system that works. However i know i would find one. So please bear with me for now.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed new month.

Luv ya,
Petite Diva.

P.S: I am stuck between getting a sony or canon camera. Can anyone help me out? I hope i make the right choice since i am not tech savvy and i am not up for buying another camera after this one (at least for a long while). I have so much to do with my money right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment